Monday, September 24, 2012

Billie Joe of Green Day breaks the guitar on stage and insults festival organization


The lead singer of Green Day, Billie Joe, during the festival "I Heart Radio Music Festival", saw your show time be reduced from 45 to 25 minutes, to Usher, the singer following, had more time for his concert . Billie Joe did not like and "loose dogs" over the organization of the festival with a speech full of aggression.

"Just one more p ... a minute? Look at that p ... signal there. A minute? I am here since 1988 and you give me a p ... a minute? "Said the singer, angry with the time constraint imposed by the festival organizers.

The singer also said: "I'm not ap ... Justin Bieber. You can only be kidding. Oh! Now I have nothing. I'll show what it means to a minute, "says the musician before leaving the guitar. "God loves you all. We'll be back. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis