Friday, July 6, 2012

Best wet t-shirt contest fail ever


Sometimes I feel bad for not going to bars like other 'normal' people my age. Then I watch a video like this and I think, "Wait a minute! I can't dance and people my age suck!" After which I usually hide under a blanket and watch my collection of Dr. Who: The Tom Baker Years for the umpteenth time. 
Are we having fun yet?
Are we having fun yet?
Now if you think staying inside on a Saturday night to re-watch episodes of an old British sci-fi show doesn't sound like fun, take another look at this video and think about what 'fun' is. Better yet, let me list what this video considers a "good time":
  • Cheap, skunky alcohol
  • Dubstep
  • Terribly dressed people 
  • Unsanitary bathrooms
  • Countless techno remixes of Gotye's "Somebody That I Used To Know"
So if you've been looking for a good reason to become a shut-in, here it is. The guy in this video possesses all the charming traits of a typical club kid. He's part drunk frat boy, part wet t-shirt half wit and part walrus, all rolled into one (allegedly) drunk person. At least now I feel better about my plans this weekend.  
The Worldwide Leader in Dumb! Stalk us on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis