Thursday, July 4, 2013

15 Animals That Don’t Know Their Place In The Animal Kingdom - GTA IV Pre-Sale, GTA IV, BUY GTA, NEW RELEASE, GTA IV

Are you a man, or a mouse, or a honey badger? Meet some animals that have no idea. Much love
via Virgin Mobile


1. Hey plug one and plug two, step off.

Hey plug one and plug two, step off.

2. You want a piece? Yo quiero Taco Bell, chump!

You want a piece? Yo quiero Taco Bell, chump!

3. Come at me, bro.

Come at me, bro.

4. Shut up and drive.

Shut up and drive.
Via: reddit.com

5. This is not happening. Oh man, does that guy have a camera. Just be cool, Tony. This is sooo not great.

This is not happening. Oh man, does that guy have a camera. Just be cool, Tony. This is sooo not great.

6. Check me out. I’m Jenny Lewis!

Check me out. I'm Jenny Lewis!

7. Pull in here. I need to make a deposit.

Pull in here. I need to make a deposit.

8. Our children shall rule the Earth!

Our children shall rule the Earth!
Via: reddit.com

9. Y’all mind if I crash here ‘til Thanksgiving?

Y'all mind if I crash here 'til Thanksgiving?

10. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

11. Raptor! Rawwr!

Raptor! Rawwr!

12. Where you headed?

Where you headed?
Via: crenk.com

13. Follow me guys, we’re going to the dog park.

Follow me guys, we're going to the dog park.

14. It’s your time. Fly, Clarabelle. Fly!

It's your time. Fly, Clarabelle. Fly!

15. Which came first? I did. The cat did. Shut up.

Which came first? I did. The cat did. Shut up.

Via: forum.forum.forum.byaki.net 
source:http://www.buzzfeed.com/virginmobilelive/15-animals-that-dont-know-their-place-in-the-animal-kingdom








Pub


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis